Saturday, November 8, 2008

Why this Blog?

For 15 years my wife was a door-knocking Jehovah's Witness. We married in 1975 and I started to study Watchtower doctrine with the view of being baptized as a JW. However, praise God, he opened my eyes to the truth in the scriptures which I shared with my wife. We then shared with her mom and dad (also JW's). The four of us became born again believers, professing that Jesus is both Savior and Lord. See my blog on "The Gospel According to the Bible" which is here.

This blog grew out of a desire to answer the question, “How can someone reach Jehovah’s Witnesses for the Lord?” The typical method of evangelism in the book of Acts, in dealing with both Jews and Gentiles, was to preach the Word of God. I hope that this blog will help concerned Christians effectively communicate what the Bible has to say on many vital subjects and expose the false doctrines of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

No comments: